Iraqi-U.S. cost-sharing [electronic resource] : Iraq has a cumulative budget surplus, offering the potential for further cost-sharing : report to Congressional committees
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Iraqi United States cost sharing : Iraq has a cumulative budget surplus, offering the potential for further cost sharing
Iraq has a cumulative budget surplus, offering the potential for further cost-sharing
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 72 pages) : color illustrations, color map
- Results in brief -- Background -- Iraq's estimated actual and available cumulative budget surplus through the end of 2009 -- Iraq's financial deposit balances -- Iraq has increased its spending on security but did not use all of its available funds -- Conclusions.
- Title from PDF title screen (GAO, viewed Sept. 21, 2010).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 7279640