Continuation of waiver under the Trade Act of 1974 with respect to the Republic of Belarus [electronic resource] : communication from the Acting Assistant Secretary, Legislative Affairs, the Department of State, transmitting notification of the determination that a continuation of a waiver currently in effect for the Republic of Belarus will substantially promote the objectives of section 402, of the Trade Act of 1974, pursuant to 19 U.S.C. 2432(c) and (d).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of State. Assistant Secretary for Legislative Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (6 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House document / 112th Congress, 1st session ; 112-37
- Title from title screen (viewed on June 29, 2011).
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"June 21, 2011."
View MARC record | catkey: 7279921