The private diary of Dr. John Dee, and the catalogue of his library of manuscripts [electronic resource] : from the original manuscripts in the Ashmolean Museum at Oxford, and Trinity College Library, Cambridge / edited by James Orchard Halliwell
- Dee, John, 1527-1608
- Burlington : TannerRitchie Publishing in collaboration with the Library and Information Services of the University of St Andrews, 2011.
- Searchable text ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 102, 35 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Halliwell-Phillipps, J. O. (James Orchard), 1820-1889
- Medieval and early modern sources online
Camden Society. Old series ; XIX
- Restrictions on Access:
- University staff and students only.
- Electronic version in PDF format of the work published: London : Printed for the Camden Society, 1842.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 7281133