Regions and innovation policy
- Paris : OECD, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 315 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Maguire, Karen, Nauwelaers, Claire, Primi, Annalisa, 1977-, and Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Foreword -- Preface -- Executive summary -- Summary in French -- Why regions matter for innovation policy today -- Road maps and smart policy mixes for regional innovation -- Multi-level governance of innovation policy -- Conclusions and policy advice -- Maximising the impact of regional innovation agencies -- Policy instruments for regional innovation -- Regions and innovation, country by country.
- This publication addresses the needs of national and regional governments for greater clarity on how to strengthen the innovation capacity of regions. The first part of the book examines strategies, policies and governance, explaining why regions matter, what makes smart policy mixes, and multilevel governance. The second part of the book looks at agencies, instruments and country information, showing how agenceis can maximize their impact and what policy instruments work. The final chapter provides country-by-country summaries of what countries are doing.--Publisher's description.
- 9789264097384 (print)
- Report drafted by Karen Maguire, Claire Nauwelaers, and Annalise Primi.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Full text available online to subscribers at:
View MARC record | catkey: 7282214