Litigating in Orphans' Court
- Mechanicsburg, Pa. (5080 Ritter Rd., Mechanicsburg 17055-6903) : Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxxvi, 550 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- PBI ; no. 2011-6732
- Practical applications of the rules of professional conduct / reviewed and updated in 2011 by Paul C. Heintz -- Will contests / updated in 2011 by Thomas A. Boulden -- Accounts, creditors' claims and objections to accounts : practice & procedure / Adam T. Gusdorff -- Litigating questions of interpretation under wills and trusts / updated in 2009 & 2011 by Jay R. Wagner and Jennifer L. Nevins -- Giving your trust a facelift : modification and change of situs / updated in 2011 by Margaret E.W. Sager and Bradley D. Terebelo -- Surcharge litigation and removal of fiduciary issues / updated in 2011 by Timothy J. Holman -- Litigating the total return trust / Margaret E.W. Sager -- Charitable trusts and organizations and the role of Pennsylvania's Attorney General as parens patriae / Mark A. Pacella -- Attorneys' fees, fiduciaries' commissions and costs / Margaret E.W. Sager and Martin A. Heckscher.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 7284108