Immigration law for the general practitioner
- Mechanicsburg, Pa. (5080 Ritter Rd., Mechanicsburg 17055-6903) : Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 641 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- PBI ; no. 2011-6828
- Overview of immigration & nationality law / Lawrence H. Rudnick, Peter T. Baumann -- Immigration law for corporate lawyers : PowerPoint / Jane W. Goldblum, Stacey L. Spector -- Representing corporate clients : a new union betweem labor, immigration, and criminal counsel / Wendy Castor Hess, Jonathan A. Grode -- Discrimination actions by Office of Special Counsel increase as ICE pursues aggressive I-9 audit program / Elise A. Fialkowski -- State involvement (both criminal and civil) in immigration law : Hazelton & beyond / Judi Berstein-Baker, Cherylle C. Corpuz -- Representing immigrant clients in family court : PowerPoint / Deborah L. Culhane -- Immigration options for survivors of abuse : PowerPoint / Lisa K. Hurlbutt -- The federalization of family law : pretrial minefields involving international adoptions as a result of the Hague Adoption Convention / C.J. Lyford -- Basic issues in professionalism, ethics and liabiltiy / Robert E. Juceam.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 7284154