[Regional environmental impact statement] : [Gulf Coast maps] / [prepared by the Minerals Management Service, Gulf of Mexico OCS Region ; EIS coordinators: Jack Holt, Mary Bartz, and Jake Lehman].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Minerals Management Service. Gulf of Mexico OCS Region
- New Orleans, La. : New Orleans OCS Regional Office, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- 14 maps : some color ; 70 x 146 cm or smaller
- Visual no. 1, Historic leasing -- Visual no. 2, Geologic and geomorphic features -- Visual no. 3, Bottom sediments and selected endangered and threatened species -- Visual no. 4, Fisheries resources, recreation -- Visual no. 5, Marine environmental studies, 1974-1981 -- Visual no. 6, Vegetation oceanography-meteorology -- Visual no. 7, Oil and gas infrastructure -- Visual no. 8, Index of topographic bathymetric mapping for the southern United States OCS area at a scale of 1:250,000 -- Visual no. 9, Submarine physiography, Gulf of Mexico and Atlantic Ocean -- Visual no. 10, Selected areas of environmental importance -- Visual no. 11, Areas of multiple use -- Visual no. 12, Oil spill risk analysis overlay -- Visual no. 13, Resources development potential -- Visual no. 14, Measurement tables of environmental resources [overlay].
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scales differ (W 96⁰--W 81⁰/N 30⁰--N 24⁰).
- Depths shown by contours on some maps.
Title from text.
Text, ill., and charts on versos of some maps.
Accompanied by texts: Draft -- vol. 1, Final -- vol. 2, Final. (3 v. : maps, tables, ill., bibliography ; 28 cm.).
Maps Library set lacks accompanying texts.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography in accompanying text.
View MARC record | catkey: 7284528