They came back [videorecording] = Les revenants / Capri Releasing and Haut et Court present a film by Robin Campillo, a Haut and Court/France 3 Cinéma/Gimages Developpement co-production with the participation of Canal+ and the Centre National de la Cinématographie in partnership with Sofica Gimages 6 ; produced by Carole Scotta/ Caroline Benjo ; directed by Robin Campillo ; written by Robin Campillo in collaboration with Brigitte Tijou
- Additional Titles:
- [Toronto, Ontario] : Capri Releasing [distributor], 
[Burbank, Calif.] : Warner Home Video.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (102 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in..
- Additional Creators:
- Scotta, Carole
Pailhas, Géraldine, 1971-
Zaccaï, Jonathan, 1970-
Capri Releasing (Firm)
Warner Home Video (Firm)
Haut et Court (Firm)
France 3 cinéma (Firm)
Centre national de la cinématographie (France)
Gimages 6 (Firm)
- Language Note:
- French with optional English subtitles.
- "Having returned to life, the living dead now cohabitate with the living. One morning , a small French city wakes up to discover groups of recently dead people walking into town. No one knows the cause and there's no time to find out. After tearful and sometimes strained reunions, the returnees look to resume their old lives. But their jobs have been filled, widowed partners have moved on, and Social Services struggles to cope with their various needs. And, although healthy and energetic, the returnees seem somehow different from before."--Container.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 2004.
Special features: The making of featurette; theatrical trailer; filmographies.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Géraldine Pailhas, Jonathan Zaccaï, Frédéric Pierrot, Catherine Samie, Victor Garrivier, Djemel Barek, Marie Matheron, Saady Delas.
- Technical Details:
- DVD ; region 1 ; Dolby Digital 5.1 ; widescreen presentation.
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
View MARC record | catkey: 7286935