I, digital : personal collections in the digital era / edited by Christopher A. Lee
- Additional Titles:
- Personal collections in the digital era
- Chicago : Society of American Archivists, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 379 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Lee, Christopher A.
- Introduction to I, digital / Christopher A. Lee -- Conceptual foundations and motivations -- And now the twain shall meet : exploring the connections between PIM and archives / Christopher A. Lee and Robert Capra -- Ghosts in the machine : towards a principles-based approach to making and keeping personal digital records / Adrian Cunningham -- Challenges and opportunities for personal digital archiving / Catherine C. Marshall -- Evidence of me... in a digital world / Sue McKemmish -- Specific genres and document types -- Three backups is a minimum : a first look at norms and practices in the digital photo collections of serious photographers / Kristina M. Spurgin -- Collecting the externalized me : appraisal of materials in the social web / Christopher A. Lee -- Implications for memory institutions -- Take it personally : the implications of personal records in electronic form / Rachel Onuf and Tom Hyry -- Making it usable : developing personal collection tools for digital collections / Leslie Johnston -- Curating the I, digital : experiences at the Bodleian Library / Susan Thomas.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -361) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 7287373