The Sacco-Vanzetti case : transcript of the record of the trial of Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti in the courts of Massachusetts and subsequent proceedings 1920-7. / Prefatory essay by William O. Douglas
- Sacco, Nicola, 1891-1927
- Mamaroneck, N.Y. : P. P. Appel, 1969.
- 2d ed.
- Physical Description:
- 5. volumes (l, 5,621 pages) : illustrations, folded plans, portraits ; 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Vanzetti, Bartolomeo, 1888-1927, Massachusetts. Superior Court (Norfolk County), Massachusetts. Supreme Judicial Court, and Massachusetts. Superior Court (Plymouth County)
- Sacco and Vanzetti were tried at Dedham, in the Superior Court of Massachusetts for Norfolk County, May 31-July 14, 1921, for the murder of F. A. Parmenter and A. Berardelli at South Braintree, Apr. 15, 1920., Accompanied by: Supplemental volume, including Bridgewater case available material. Bartolomeo Vanzetti was additionally tried in the Superior Court of Massachusetts at Plymouth, June 23-July 1, 1920, on charges of assault with intent to rob Alfred E. Cox and assault with intent to murder Alfred E. Cox, Earl Graves, and Benjamin Bowles in an attempt to rob the payroll of the L. Q.White Shoe Factory at Bridgewater on Dec. 24, 1919., and An explanatory title page, not included in the paging, introduces the various sections of the text.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography, 1920-1967, by A. F. Decker, for the Sacco-Vanzetti case: pages -524 (Suppl.).
View MARC record | catkey: 728833