Hearing on National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 and oversight of previously authorized programs before the Committee on Armed Services, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session [electronic resource] : Subcommittee on Military Personnel hearing on Military Health System overview and defense health program cost efficiencies : a beneficiary perspective, hearing held March 16, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee on Military Personnel
- Additional Titles:
- Military Health System overview and defense health program cost efficiencies
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 144 pages)
- United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (Health Affairs). TRICARE Management Activity
- Veterans—Medical care—United States
- Veterans—Medical care—United States—Costs
- Retired military personnel—Medical care—United States
- Retired military personnel—Medical care—United States—Costs
- Medical fees—United States
- United States—Armed Forces—Medical care
- United States—Armed Forces—Medical care—Costs
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 19, 2011).
Paper version available for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
"H.A.S.C. no. 112-23."
View MARC record | catkey: 7290438