Unclogging pipeline security [electronic resource] : are the lines of responsibility clear? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Management, Investigations, and Oversight of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session, April 19, 2010
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Management, Investigations, and Oversight
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 65 pages) : illustrations
- United States. Transportation Security Administration—Rules and practice—Evaluation
- United States. Department of Transportation—Rules and practice—Evaluation
- Pipelines—United States—Safety measures
- Pipelines—Inspection—United States
- Infrastructure (Economics)—Security measures—United States
- Terrorism—United States—Prevention
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 24. 2011).
"Serial no. 111-62."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 7290567