Qualitative inquiry in clinical and educational settings [electronic resource] / Danica G. Hays, Anneliese A. Singh
- Hays, Danica G.
- New York : Guilford Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Singh, Anneliese A. and Ebooks Corporation
- Foundations of qualitative inquiry -- Introduction to qualitative inquiry -- Qualitative research paradigms and traditions -- Ethical considerations in qualitative research -- Qualitative research design -- Selecting a topic -- Understanding the researcher's role -- Entering the field -- Establishing trustworthiness -- Data collection and analysis -- Data collection via field work, interviewing and focus groups -- Data collection using the internet, documents, or arts-based methods -- Basics of qualitative data management and analysis -- Qualitative data analysis by research tradition -- Presenting your qualitative research -- Writing and presenting qualitative research.
- 1609184866 (electronic bk.) and 9781609184865 (electronic bk.)
- Description based on print version record. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 7291335