NAACP administrative file. Subject file. Information -- Pamphlets project, 1939 [microform].
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 2 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 11, Special subject files, 1912-1939. Series B, Harding, Warren G. through YWCA ; reel 1, fr. 0814-reel 2, fr.-0909
- Correspondence, memoranda, and telegrams pertaining to a proposal for a series of informational pamphlets on various aspects of African-American life, to be written, published, and disbributed by the NAACP.
- Related Titles:
- Subject file -- Information -- Pamphlets project, 1939
Information -- Pamphlets project, 1939
Pamphlets project, 1939
- Title from file folder heading.
"Group I, Boxes 308; 309"--Guide.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.11 1912-39 ser.B r.01 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP administrative file. Subject file. Harding, Warren G., clippings, 1921 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 7292486