NAACP administrative file. Subject file. Jas. W. Johnson condolences, June 26-Sept. 12, 1938 [microform].
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 11, Special subject files, 1912-1939. Series B, Harding, Warren G. through YWCA ; reel 4, fr. 0534-0646
- Correspondence, telegrams, memorandum, press releases, and clippings regarding the sudden and tragic death of James Weldon Johnson.
- Related Titles:
- Subject file -- James Weldon Johnson condolences, June 26-Sept. 12, 1938 and James Weldon Johnson condolences, June 26-Sept. 12, 1938
- Title from file folder heading. and "Group I, Box 311"--Guide.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.11 1912-39 ser.B r.04 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP administrative file. Subject file. Interracial Comm., 1924, 1926, 1928-1937 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 7292493