S. 546, the Little Shell Tribe of Chippewa Indians Restoration Act of 2011, S. 636, a bill to provide the Quileute Indian tribe tsunami and flood protection, and for other purposes, and S. 703, the Helping Expedite and Advance Responsible Tribal Homeownership Act of 2011 : hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, April 14, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2011.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 75 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
- S. hrg. ; 112-32
- Little Shell Band of Chippewa Indians
- Federally recognized Indian tribes—Montana
- Flood damage prevention—Law and legislation—Quileute Tribe of the Quileute Reservation, Washington
- Land titles—Registration and transfer—Quileute Tribe of the Quileute Reservation, Washington
- Indian reservations—Washington (State)
- Indians of North America—Housing—Finance—Law and legislation
- Olympic National Park (Wash.)
- Shipping list no.: 2011-0429-P.
View MARC record | catkey: 7292858