Local level policy development on consequences of ageing : Indonesia case / by M. Djuhari Wirakartakusumah
- Wirakartakusumah, M. Djuhari
- New York : United Nations, 1994.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 65 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United Nations. Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Asian population studies series ; no. 131-C
- "Report of a study undertaken in Indonesia under the project, Local Level Policy Development to Deal with the Consequences of Population Ageing."
At head of title: Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific.
UP-PAT copy formerly part of the Population Research Institute (PRI) Collection.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 65).
View MARC record | catkey: 7293989