Handbook of South American Indians [microform] / Julian H. Steward, editor
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1946-1959.
- Physical Description:
- 7 volumes : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Steward, Julian Haynes, 1902-1972 and United States. Interdepartmental Committee on Scientific and Cultural Cooperation
- v. 1. The marginal tribes -- v. 2. The Andean civilizations -- v. 3. The tropical forest tribes -- v. 4. The circum-Caribbean tribes -- v. 5. The comparative ethnology of South American Indians -- v. 6. Physical anthropology, linguistics and cultural geography of South American Indians -- v. 7. Index.
- "Prepared in cooperation with the United States Department of State as a project of the Interdepartmental Committee on Cultural and Scientific Cooperation."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Honolulu : Law Library Microform Consortium, 1990. 63 microfiches : negative. (Nat. Amer. leg. mat. coll. ; title 3279).
View MARC record | catkey: 7295115