Removal of restrictions on Indian property and for the emancipation of Indians [microform] : hearings before the Committee on Indian Affairs, House of Representatives, Seventy-ninth Congress, second session, on H.R. 3680, H.R. 3681, and H.R. 3710, bills concerning the purchase of certain restricted Indian land, removing of restrictions on Indian property, and for the emancipation of Indians
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Freeing Indians and property
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1946.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 47 pages ; 23 cm
- Henry M. Jackson, chairman.
"May 6 and June 13, 1946."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Honolulu : Law Library Microform Consortium, 1990. 1 microfiche : negative. (Nat. Amer. leg. mat. coll. ; title 3698).
View MARC record | catkey: 7295334