Conferring jurisdiction on the state of California with respect to offenses committed on Indian reservations within such state [microform] / ... Mr. Poulson, from the Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, submitted the following report, to accompany H.R. 3624
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Confer jurisdiction on California
- [Washington] : [U.S. G.P.O.], [1952?]
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Poulson, Norris, 1895-1982
- Report / House of Representatives ; 82d Congress, 2d session, no. 2161
- Caption title.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Honolulu : Law Library Microform Consortium, 1990. 1 microfiche : negative. (Nat. Amer. leg. mat. coll. ; title 3709).
View MARC record | catkey: 7295339