Toward economic development for native American communities [microform] : a compendium of papers submitted to the Subcommittee on Economy in Government of the Joint Economic Committee, Congress of the United States
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes (xi, 566 pages) ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Joint Economic Committee. Subcommittee on Economy in Government
Full Text available online
- v. 1. Development prospects and problems -- v. 2. Development programs and plans. The resource base (2 pts.).
- At head of title: 91st Congress, 1st session. Joint committee print.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Honolulu : Law Library Microform Consortium, 1990. 7 microfiches : negative. (Nat. Amer. leg. mat. coll. ; title 3791).
View MARC record | catkey: 7295421