Claim of Cherokee Indians for lands ceded to the United States in the Indian Territory [microform] : message from the President of the United States, transmitting a communication from the Secretary of the Interior, in relation to the claim of the Cherokee Indians for certain lands placed at the disposal of the United States for settlement of friendly Indians
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1881-1885 : Arthur)
- Additional Titles:
- Claim of Cherokee Indians
- [Washington, D.C.] : [G.P.O.], [1882?]
- Physical Description:
- 37 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Arthur, Chester Alan, 1829-1886, United States. Department of the Interior, and Cherokee Nation, Oklahoma. United States, 1866 July 19.
- Ex. doc. / House of Representatives ; 47th Congress, 1st session, no. 89
- Caption title. and Claim payment for lands belonging to them in said Territory, ceded in treaty of July 19, 1866 for the settlement of friendly Indians.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Honolulu : Law Library Microform Consortium, 1990. 1 microfiche : negative. (Nat. Amer. leg. mat. coll. ; title 4199).
View MARC record | catkey: 7295721