Agrostan : a case study for the 1970 world census of agriculture
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Bureau of the Census
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 1968-
- Physical Description:
- 15 volumes : illustrations, map ; 29 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Agency for International Development and United States. Department of State
- Its Series ISP ; 2
- Unit I, Description of Country and its Census Objectives, No. 1-b -- Unit II, Planning and Administrative Requirements, No. 1-c -- Unit IV, Enumeration Plan and Sample Design, No. 1-e -- Unit V, Data-collection procedures, Part A (organization, training, and control), No. 1-f -- Acricultural Economics, No. 1-o.
- Cover title., Prepared under the auspices of the Agency for International Development, U. S. Department of State, as a contribution to the War on Hunger Program., and "Preliminary copy."
View MARC record | catkey: 7296278