The American West : essays in honor of W. Eugene Hollon / edited by Ronald Lora
- Toledo, Ohio : University of Toledo, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 260, v pages : portrait ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hollon, W. Eugene (William Eugene), 1913-2002
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Anderson, G. C. American agents vs. British traders: prelude to the War of 1812 in the Far West.--Conrad, D. E. Whipple at Zuni.--Hoover, H. T. Yankton Sioux experience in the "Great Depression," 1900-1930.--Parman, D. L. A white man's fight: The Crow scandal, 1906-1913.--Little, J. J. Adolph Murie and the wilderness ideal for the Isle Royale National Park.--Jameson, J.R. An international peace park on the Rio Grande: a study of cultural differences.--Lubick, G. Sacred mountains, kachinas, and skiers: the controversy over the San Francisco peaks.--Parker, W. Armed and ready: guns on the Western frontier.--Tate, M.L. The Multi-Purpose Army on the frontier: a call for further research.--Coalson, G. O. Texas Mexicans in the Texas Revolution.--Johnson, B. H. From sod house to lyceum: education in the Oklahoma Territory, 1889-1906.
- Bibliography Note:
- "The publications of W. Eugene Hollon": pages 255-257.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 73797