Evidence-based public health / Ross C. Brownson [and others].
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2011.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 293 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Brownson, Ross C.
- The need for evidence-based public health -- Assessing scientific evidence for public health action -- Understanding and applying analytic tools -- Community assessment -- Developing an initial statement of the issue -- Quantifying the issue -- Searching the scientific literature and organizing information -- Developing and prioritizing intervention options -- Developing an action plan and implementing interventions -- Evaluating the program or policy -- Emerging issues in evidence-based public health.
- 9780195397895 (alk. paper) and 0195397894 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Harrisburg copy: Purchased with funds from the Highmark Blue Shield Education Fund; 2011.
View MARC record | catkey: 7399413