Asante market women [electronic resource] / produced by Granada Television International
- New York, NY : Filmakers Library, 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (52 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Granada Television International
- Disappearing World
- Language Note:
- Asante Market Women shows us a tribe in Ghana where the men are polygamous and the women are subordinate in all domestic matters. In the bustling Kumasi market place, however, the women reign supreme. These tough, assertive women have evolved their own power structure to settle all disputes over price and quality. Member of the series: Disappearing World.
- Audience Notes:
- For College; Adult audiences.
- Originally released as DVD.
Title from resource description page (viewed May 24, 2011).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2011. (Filmakers library online). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 7399821