Living the roller-coaster [electronic resource] / by Jonathan Goodman Levitt
- Goodman, Jonathan Levitt
- New York, NY : Filmakers Library, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (14 min.)
- Language Note:
- Living the Roller-Coaster explores the experiences of two young women attending Stanford University who were diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder. Through their voices and those of family and friends, the documentary describes mania and depression as well as their common interpersonal ramifications. Among details provided is the fact that the onset of illness is typically between the ages of 18 and 21. For this reason, the film provides a particularly relevant introduction for college students and other young people about a condition that remains misunderstood despite its prevalence.
- Audience Notes:
- For High School; Adult audiences.
- Originally released as DVD.
Title from resource description page (viewed May 24, 2011).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2011. (Filmakers library online). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 7400094