Hispanic marketing [electronic resource] : connecting with the new latino consumer / Felipe Korzenny, Betty Ann Korzenny
- Cultural marketing : a new understanding -- The composition of the Hispanic/Latino market -- The Latino essence of "Hispanic" -- Language considerations in marketing to US Hispanics -- Enculturation, acculturation, and assimilation : a bicultural horizon -- Latino subjective culture : insights for positioning -- Culturally informed research among Latinos -- The U.S. Hispanic marketing industry -- The digital world of U.S. Latinos -- Latino consumers and the future of U.S marketing.
- Hispanic Marketing: Connecting with the New Latino Consumer is about using cultural insights to connect with Latino consumers. It's about marketing strategies that tap into the passion of Hispanic consumers so that marketers and service providers can establish the deep connections they need for a successful campaign. This book provides an understanding of the Latino consumer that goes beyond simplistic recipes. This highly revised and expanded edition comes on the heels of new US Census figures: Hispanics now account for 53% of the US population growth since 2000, soaring to over 16% of the to.
- 9780080962788 (electronic bk.)
0080962785 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 7402951