Bookplates and labels by Leo Wyatt / Brian North Lee ; introduced by Will Carter
- Lee, Brian North
- Additional Titles:
- Leo Wyatt
- Netherton, Wakefield, West Yorkshire : The Fleece Press, 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 75 pages, 42 unnumbered pages : illustrations, 1 portrait ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Wyatt, Leo, 1909-1981, Lawrence, Simon, 1958-, Gainford, Ed, Cuthbert, Colin, and Fleece Press
- Leo Wyatt -- A checklist of the bookplates and labels (p. 53-) -- The copper engraved bookplates.
- Other Subject(s):
- 0948375191 (quarter cloth)
9780948375194 (quarter cloth)
0948375183 (quarter leather)
9780948375187 (quarter leather)
- Fine Printing Collection.
- Half title: Leo Wyatt.
"Printed and published by Simon Lawrence at his Fleece Press"--Verso of title-page.
"There are 300 copies of this book, of which 30 copies are bound in quarter leather and paste paper ... these contain tipped-in examples of seven copper-engraved bookplates. 270 copies are bound in quarter cloth and Sage Reynolds paste paper"--Colophon.
Includes 4 mounted duotone photographs. The photo of Leo Wyatt at his desk was taken by Ed Gainford, the others by Colin Cuthbert.
Rare Books copy: quarter cloth; in original slipcase.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: Purchased from Anthony Garnett Fine Books; 2011.
Rare Books copy: Purchased with funds from the Mary Ann O'Brian Malkin Program Endowment for Rare Books and Manuscripts; 2011.
- Endowment Note:
- Mary Ann O'Brian Malkin Program Endowment for Rare Books and Manuscripts
View MARC record | catkey: 7403562