The intranet management handbook / Martin White
- White, Martin S. (Martin Scott), 1948-
- Medford, N.J. : Information Today, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 233 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Managing intranets : opportunities and challenges -- Defining user requirements -- Making a business case -- Developing a content strategy -- Enhancing collaboration -- Managing technology -- Specifying and selecting software -- Using Microsoft SharePoint for intranets -- Establishing the intranet team -- Managing intranet projects -- Evaluating risks -- Conforming to compliance requirements -- Enhancing the user experience -- Marketing the intranet -- Measuring user satisfaction -- Creating the governance framework -- Developing an intranet strategy -- From intranets to information management.
- "Offers a wealth of practical advice on intranet management, based on the work of the author as an intranet consultant over the past fifteen years"--Provided by publisher.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 7405642