Curriculum studies gone wild : bioregional education and the scholarship of sustainability / Nathan Hensley
- Hensley, Nathan
- New York : Peter Lang, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 245 pages ; 23 cm.
- Complicated conversation, a book series of curriculum studies ; v. 37
- Introduction -- The context of curriculum studies -- A material world: education and environmental degradation -- The scholarship of sustainability -- Place and education: bringing it all back home -- Trudging toward sustainability.
- 9781433112959 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1433112957 (pbk. : alk. paper)
9781433112966 (hardcover : alk. paper)
1433112965 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Schatz Library Collection in Tree Genetics; 2011.
View MARC record | catkey: 7405679