Food safety during power outages en Espãnol [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Title from video file caption: Power out - Spanish
- [Washington, D.C.?] : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Food Safety and Inspection Service, 
- [Longer version].
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (62 sec.) : digital, WMV file (323 Kbps), sound, color
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Food Safety and Inspection Service
United States. Department of Agriculture. Broadcast Media and Technology Center
- A public service announcement (PSA) that provides instructions about keeping refrigerated and frozen food items safe during a power outage and suggestions for emergency food supply preparations. Also covers how to determine whether or not food has remained safe once the outage is over. Includes references to USDA food safety information services.
- Issued also in English.
Title from USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service Food Safety Videos Public Service Announcements home page (viewed Sept. 15, 2011).
"USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service"--Final credits screen.
"Broadcast Media & Technology Center, USDA"--Caption.
"Aug 2007"-Resource description page.
- Other Edition:
- Shorter version: [Shorter version].
English version: [Longer version].
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Internet browser; Windows Media Player, RealPlayer or other computer software capable of playing Windows Media Video (WMV) files.
Mode of access: Internet via the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service Food Safety Videos web site.
View MARC record | catkey: 7407704