Hydrostratigraphic mapping of the Milford-Souhegan glacial drift aquifer, and effects of hydrostratigraphy on transport of PCE, operable unit 1, savage superfund site, Milford, New Hampshire / by Philip T. Harte ; prepared in cooperation with the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Region 1.
- Straub, David E.
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Dept of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (x, 34 pages) : color illustrations, color maps
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.), New Hampshire. Department of Environmental Services, and United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Region I.
- Open-file report ; 2010-1047
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 20, 2011).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 7407890