The fine art of propaganda : a study of Father Coughlin's speeches / edited by Alfred McClung Lee & Elizabeth Briant Lee
- Corporate Author:
- Institute for Propaganda Analysis
- New York : Harcourt, Brace and company, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xi,140 pages : illustrations(incl.facsim.) ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Lee, Alfred McClung, 1906-
Lee, Elizabeth Briant
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Bibliography Note:
- "Some reading suggestions": pages 135-140.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Preserved with funds from the Emerson W. Bird Libraries Endowment for Preservation; 2015.
- Action Note:
- Rebound. 20150915. Grantville, PA 17028. Wert Bookbinding, Inc.
Deacidified. 20150920. liquid. Cranberry Township, PA 16066. Preservation Technologies Inc.
View MARC record | catkey: 744137