Reports of military observers attached to the armies in Manchuria during the Russo-Japanese war ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. War Department. General Staff. 2d (Military information) division
- Washington : Gov't print. off, 1906-1907.
- Physical Description:
- 5 volumes : plates, folded maps, folded plans ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
- [Publications] ; no. 8
- pt.1 (Sept. 1, 1906) Reports of Lieutenant-Colonel W.S. Schulyer, General staff; Captain J.F. Morrison, 20th infantry; Captain Carl Reichmann, 17th infantry; Captain Peyton C. March, General staff.--pt.2 (Oct. 1, 1906) Reports of Colonel Valery Havard, assistant surgeon-general; Colonel John Van R. Hoff, assistant surgeon-general.--pt. 3 (Dec. 1, 1906) Report of Major Joseph E. Kuhn, Corps. of engineers.--pt.4 (Jan. 1, 1907) Report of Major Charles Lynch, Medical department, General staff.--pt. 5 (March 1, 1907) Reports of Lieutenant-Colonel Edward J. McClernand, 1st calvary, Captain William V. Judson, Corps of engineers.
- On verso of t.-p.: War department. Document no. 273. Office of the chief of staff.
View MARC record | catkey: 744319