Yoga for beginners & beyond / produced, directed and edited by Michael Wohl ; assistant producers: Andrew Wohl, Shari Young
- Additional Titles:
- Yoga for beginners and beyond
- [Universal City, Calif.] : Bodywisdom Media, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 3 videodiscs (approximately 1,477 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Wohl, Michael
Bstan-ʼdzin-rgya-mtsho, Dalai Lama XIV, 1935-
- Yoga for stress relief (ca. 732 min.) -- AM PM yoga for beginners (ca. 330 min.) -- Essential yoga for inflexible people (ca. 415 min.).
- Yoga for beginners & beyond is the perfect way to explore and experience the numerous benefits of yoga. Each of these 40 routines focuses on different physical and mental aspects of yoga, such as building strength, improving flexibility, reducing stress and more.
- Title from box set container.
"With 40+ easy-to-follow routines for all levels of students"--Box set container.
Bonus features: "How to meditate" with the Dalai Lama (30 min.) ; Excerpt of a discussion from the DVE "The art of peace" (30 min.).
Description based on surrogate.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Produced, directed and edited by Michael Wohl ; assistant producers: Andrew Wohl, Shari Young.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Instructors: Barbara Benagh ; Maggie Rhoades.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Filmed on location at Half Moon Bay Resort, Antigua.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 7515307