Statutes of the Province of Canada [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Statutes of the Province of Canada)
- Quebec : S. Derbishire & G. Desbarats, Law Printer to the Queen's Most Excellent Majesty, 1852-1866.
- Physical Description:
- 5 volumes ; 24 cm
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- 4th Parliament of Canada, 1st session (1852)-8th Parliament of Canada, 5th session (1866).
- Publication Frequency:
- Place of publication varies: Toronto, 1856-1859; Quebec, 1860-1865; Ottawa, 1866.
Queen's Printer varies.
Most vols. are preceded by Imperial Statutes, Orders in Council, treaties relating to or affecting Canada, etc.
- Special Numbering:
- Acts of some sessions issued in 2 or more pts.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. 1852-1866. Buffalo, N.Y. : W.S. Hein, 19uu. 133 microfiches : negative. (State session laws).
- Complexity Note:
- Issued also in French under title: Statuts de la province du Canada.
View MARC record | catkey: 7516541