Mucha [electronic resource].
- Bade, Patrick
- New York : Parkstone International, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (256 pages)
- Biography; LIST OF ILLUSTRATIONS.
- At the end of the 19th century, Alphonse Mucha created a sensation in the streets of Paris with his posters representing the French actress Sarah Bernhardt. His work announced the new artistic style Art Nouveau, and won its creator fame and artistic renown. However, Mucha's talent was never confined to lithography. Shading the world with a colourful sensuality, Mucha's art also expresses itself in the monumental decorative panels of a living room and in small, delicate China pieces. In this Mega Square edition, the author helps us to discover all the richness and variety of a major artist of t.
- 9781780422305 (electronic bk.)
178042230X (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 7517288