Cyberbullying prevention and response : expert perspectives / edited by Justin W. Patchin and Sameer Hinduja
- New York : Routledge, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xi, 204 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Patchin, Justin W., 1977- and Hinduja, Sameer, 1978-
- A "living internet": some context for the cyberbullying discussion / Anne Collier -- Cyberbullying: an update and synthesis aof th eresearch / Justin W. Patchin and Sameer Hinduja -- Cyberbullying and the law / Nancy Willard -- Youth views on cyberbullying / Patricia Agatston, Robin Kowalski, and Susan Limber -- Cyberbullying: how school counselors can help / Russell Sabella -- Empowering bystanders / Stan Davis and Charisse Nixon -- You mean we gotta teach that, too? / Mike Donlin -- A "toolbox" of cyberbullying prevention initiatives and activities / Jenny Walker -- Responding to cyberbullying: advice for educators and parents / Elizabeth K. Englander -- School law enforcement and cyberbullying / Sameer Hinduja and Justin W. Patchin.
- 9780415892360 (alk. paper)
0415892368 (alk. paper)
9780415892377 (alk. paper)
0415892376 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 7518162