Water footprint and corporate water accounting for resource efficiency / UNEP ; in collaboration with the CEO Water Mandate [and others].
- WF application at different geographical scales -- Policy framework and measures -- A practical water footprint assessment guideline.
- "This report provides an overview on the public and private initiatives as well as methods and tools for water accounting and efficiency worldwide with the aim of raising awareness and enhancing sustainable water management. The report includes three documents developed by UNEP in the area of water footprint and corporate water accounting and disclosure for resource efficiency."--Executive summary.
- "Developed with partial funding from the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA)."
"DTI/1411/PA"--P.  of cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the Water Footprint Network web site.
View MARC record | catkey: 7518989