Trial of Samuel Chase : an associate justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, impeached by the House of Representatives, for high crimes and misdemeanors, before the Senate of the United States / taken in short-hand by Samuel H. Smith and Thomas Lloyd
- Chase, Samuel, 1741-1811
- Washington, D.C. : Printed for Samuel H. Smith, 1805.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 volumes).
- Additional Creators:
- Smith, Samuel Harrison, 1772-1845, Lloyd, Thomas, 1756-1827, and United States. Congress (8th, 2nd session : 1804-1805). Senate
- HeinOnline core collection
HeinOnline world trials
HeinOnline U.S. Supreme Court library
- Trial January 2-March 1, 1805 for alleged misdemeanors in the political trials of Fries and Callender.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 7519771