Life-cycle costing manual for the federal energy management programs : a guide for evaluating the cost effectiveness of energy conservation and renewable energy projects for new and existing federally owned and leased buildings and facilities / prepared for Federal Programs Office, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Field Operations and International Programs, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Conservation and Solar Energy ; by Rosalie T. Ruegg
- Ruegg, Rosalie T.
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Bureau of Standards, 1980.
Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 227 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Bureau of Standards
United States. Department of Energy. Assistant Secretary for Conservation and Solar Energy. Federal Programs Office
Center for Building Technology. Building Economics and Regulatory Technology Division
Full Text available online
- NBS handbook ; 135
- "Building Economics and Regulatory Technology Division, Center for Building Technology, National Engineering Laboratory, National Bureau of Standards."
"Issued December 1980."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 7520424