A governor's story : the fight for jobs and America's economic future / Jennifer Granholm and Dan Mulhern
- Seven months of freefall -- a Michigan timeline: December 2008-June 2009 -- Restless -- Playing defense -- Steering into the wind -- Landing in a hurricane -- Blown away yet? -- Blowing up taxes, budgets, mindsets...and mattresses -- Freefall -- The unthinkable -- Green shoots -- Cracking the code : keys to creating American jobs in a global economy -- Thirteen months of hope -- a Michigan timeline: December 2009-January 2011.
- Recounts the former Michigan governor's struggles to solve the problems of unemployment and budget deficits with the auto industry collapse and global financial crisis.
- Granholm, Jennifer
- Women governors—Michigan—Biography
- Social problems—Michigan—History—21st century
- Michigan—Economic policy
- Michigan—Politics and government—1951-
- United States—Politics and government—2001-2009
- United States—Politics and government—2009-2017
- United States—Economic policy—2001-2009
- United States—Economic policy—2009-
- 9781586489977 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 287-293) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 7521059