Promoting peace? [electronic resource] : reexamining U.S. aid to the Palestinian Authority : hearing before the Subcommittee on the Middle East and South Asia of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, July 12, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on the Middle East and South Asia
- Additional Titles:
- Reexamining U.S. aid to the Palestinian Authority
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 46 pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 76/1:112-51
Serial no. 112-51 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs)
- Economic assistance, American—Gaza Strip
- Economic assistance, American—West Bank
- Arab-Israeli conflict—1993-—Peace
- United States—Foreign relations—Palestinian National Authority
- Palestinian National Authority—Foreign relations—United States
- Palestinian National Authority—Foreign relations—Israel
- Israel—Foreign relations—Palestinian National Authority
- Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 4, 2011).
Paper version available for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
"Serial no. 112-51."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 7525073