Essential chemistry [videorecording] / Films for the Humanities & Sciences
- Hamilton, N.J. : Films for the Humanities & Sciences, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 5 videodiscs (approximately 125 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Claudin, Craig, Baber, Jerry, Orlow, Rich, Films for the Humanities (Firm), Chemical Heritage Foundation, and Widener University
- Language Note:
- [v. 1.] Atoms, molecules, and compounds -- [v. 2.] Chemical reactions -- [v. 3.] Metals -- [v. 4.] The periodic table -- [v. 5.] States of matter.
- "This five-part series spotlights foundational aspects of chemistry that every science student needs to know. Footage of laboratory experiments reinforcing important concepts, sophisticated animations illustrating technical points of discussion, and contemporary by experts passionate about science..."--Container.
- Related Titles:
- Atoms, molecules, and compounds
States of matter
- These discs are recorded DVDs and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
Title from container.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Executive producer, Craig Claudin ; producer Jerry Baber ; narrator, Rich Orlow.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator, Rich Orlow.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Filmed at Widener University and the Chemical Heritage Foundation.
- Technical Details:
- Includes public performance rights.
View MARC record | catkey: 7526577