Martinsburg, Blair County, Pennsylvania, December 1924 [cartographic material] / Sanborn Map Company
- Corporate Author:
- Sanborn Map Company
- Additional Titles:
- Title from sheet 2-5: Dec. 1924, Martinsburg, Pa.
- New York : Sanborn Map Co., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 5 sheets : color ; sheets 65 x 54 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:600. 50 ft. to an in. (W 78°19ʹ27ʺ/N 40°18ʹ40ʺ).
- Title from sheet 1.
Partial cadastral map.
"(1967) (5 sheets)."
Includes indexes to streets and specials, text, location map, and adjoining sheets index map.
Sheet 1 shows Martinsburg Flour Milling Co., Home Builders Co., Inc., Klepser Bros. Flour Mill, and Martinsburg Creamery.
Sheet 3 shows Morrison Cove Vocational School.
- Copyright Note:
- Sanborn Map Company Sanborn Company copyright 1924 by the Sanborn Map Company renewed 1951 will be in public domain in 2020 2013 US Pennsylvania State University Libraries US Catalog of copyright entries
View MARC record | catkey: 7526610