Reasons humbly offer'd to the honourable House of Commons, by the church wardens and other inhabitants of the citty and libertie of Westminster; against passing the bill to exempt apothecaries from serving parish and ward-offices [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Docket title: Reasons against the apothecaries bill
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1694 or 1702]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet 1 unnumbered page
- A petition to the House of Commons, read 4 February 1702.
Wing dates this item 1694.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
This item is the first of two different works numbered '24' at reel C19:1.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C19:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) R558E.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.12.
View MARC record | catkey: 7527176