At the court at Whitehall the 29th of June 1688 [microform] : Present, the Kings most excellent Majesty, Lord Chancellor, Lord President, Lord Privy Seal, Lord Marquess of Powis, Lord Chamberlain, Earl of Huntingdon, Earl of Bathe, Earl of Craven, Earl of Berkeley, Earl of Melfort, Earl of Castlemain, Lord Bellasyse, Mr. Chancellor of the Exchequer, Sir Nicholas Butler, Mr. Petre. : Whereas by the late Act of Uniformity, which establisheth the liturgy of the Church of England ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1685-1688 : James II)
- London : [Pr]inted by Charles Bill, Henry Hills, and Thomas Newcomb, Printers to the King's most Excellent Majesty, 1688..
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701
- "Queen Mary, Catherine the Queen Dowager, the Prince of Wales, Mary Princess of Orange, and Princess Anne of Denmark to be inserted in the prayers for the Royal Family." -- Steele.
Signed at end: John Nicholas.
Initial; Steele notation: the sion care,; Arms 102.
Another edition of Steele I, 3868.
Imperfect: tightly bound, with loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C29:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E833.
Steele I, 3869.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 190.g.13.
View MARC record | catkey: 7527238