The compleat works of that eminent minister of Gods word Mr. Isaac Ambrose [microform] : consisting of these following treatises, viz. prima, media et ultima: or, the first, middle and last things. Wherein is set forth: I. The doctrine of regeneration, or the new birth. II. The practice of sanctification, in the means, duties, ordinances, both private and publick, for continuance and encrease of a godly life. III. Certain meditations of mans misery, in his life, death, judgement, and execution: as also of Gods mercy, in our redemption, and salvation. With a sermon added, concerning redeeming the time. Looking unto Jesus , as carrying on the great work of mans salvation. War with devils, ministration of, and communion with angels
- Ambrose, Isaac, 1604-1664
- London : Printed for Rowland Reynolds, and are to be sold at his shop at the Sun and Bible in the Poultry, 1674.
- Physical Description:
- [1+] pages
- A fragment; title page only.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E1:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) A2952
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl. 5921
View MARC record | catkey: 7527375