A declaration of some certain members of the layity [sic] of the Church of England [microform].
- Wright, J., active 1681
- London : Printed for the author J. Wright, 1681..
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Church of England—Controversial literature—Early works to 1800
- Baptists—England—Early works to 1800
- Presbyterianism—Early works to 1800
- Freedom of religion—England—Early works to 1800
- Protestantism—Early works to 1800
- Dissenters, Religious—England—Early works to 1800
- Society of Friends—England—Early works to 1800
- Initial., A plea for toleration of Protestant sects, namely Presbyterian, Baptist, and Quaker., Imperfect: creased, stained., Reproductions of originals in the British Library (reel C15:2) and Bodleian Library (C29:1)., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C15:2; C29:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W3690., Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.24., and Early English books tract supplement interim guide Ashm.1679.
View MARC record | catkey: 7527435